im sorry-

a ring had gone, a teddy had stayed, a heart had broken. i dont regret of having you. i have so many people that care about me more than you show me. i dont know if i realise that im very lucky, but i guess you are the luckiest one. because i only care more about you than the rest. for a second thought i knew i was wrong. not for loving you, but for sticking all my broken pieces back into what it should be. i can do that, but i cant help that it will not be as stronger as it was before. i give my best, but yet its not working. i hate your sweet revenge. but it taught me lessons. not to hope too high for something that seems unreachable. im sorry to say i cant accept anyone yet. in spite my heart still bleeding inside. seems to be easy to forget, but it takes me ages inside. sorry to all of you, specifically muhammad asyraf, muhammad afiq, megat hanif, syah, and faris. im sorry i made you love me, im sorry i messed up your life. demi Allah, didnt intend to make you feel that way, feel that way towards me. also, to hazwan saleh, keman, and afdhzal. you guys rock my world. keman, be happy okay. afhdzal, all the best for you. and another person, my abang ajib. thanks abang for your tunjuk ajar in my studies and life. last to this person, hazwan saleh. thanks for being with me all time,i will always thank you for this. i alwas adore to have a guy that loves me for who i am, not for what i look or what i do. for him must be very mature and loving. not hoping for a perfect one, but for my mr. right. i want to focus to my future and girlfriends especially. i miss my relatives back in malaysia. thats all i want, my love is in malaysia. my schoolmates, my sweethearts*family. im sorry for everything. i never hide anything from you guys, forgive me if i do wrong to you. for who i am not perfect, syaa.