Dear sweet talkers. Have you ever stand infront of the mirror and talk to yourself? Did you end up falling in love with yourself? Perhaps yes you did. I hateeeeeeeee youuuuu. Im trying to be supernice to you, by not removing you. But I guess sometimes being self-centred is a vital key for a happiness. Maaf, Im being the old me again. Back to where I used to be, shaaaa. Where is the other you shaa? The ones that doesnt give a shit. The ones that doesnt give a damn. The fact that Im hating the sweet talkers. a lot, either my crush or my lover in the past. I guess the past is still haunting myself. The fact that Im being less lenient to guys. That it hurts them at times with my words. Sometimes, Im just screwed up. The most feeling that I would love to hate, when knowing that Im hopeless. And the changes in me for a betterment is not helping me at all. Sorry, life is not easy. But Im trying real hard to move on. Nobody knows what my life is like. But all I know Im trying so hard to forget the pain. And I feel nothing inside. Less more figure, it is just plain .